Step 1: INSTALLATION OF BCM (Boat control module)
• Install the BCM avoiding direct rays of the sun and water splash.
• Face the connector downward when installing the BCM.
• Before installing and removing the electric parts, turn the main switch OFF and remove the battery cable from the battery. When disconnecting the battery cable, remove the negative cable first and then the positive cable. When connecting the cable, connect the positive cable first and then the negative cable.
The following conditions must be observed when installing BCM.
- Install in a dry protected area.
- Area selected for installation must not exceed 75 °C (167 °F)
- Anchor BCM to a flat solid surface.
(1) Install the cushion (1) to the BCM (boat control module).
(2) Install the holder R (2) and holder L (3) to the BCM and install the BCM with four (4) screws.
Step 2: BCM (Boat Control Module)
Step 3: BCM (Boat Control Module) holder L/R