67000-93J10 Installation Instruction [02-26-2010]
SUZUKI GENUINE ACCESSORIES INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
|Part No.||Description||Applicable model|
|37100-96J10||Panel assy, Dual engine switch||All electric models (2005 MY -) DF 200/225/250 (2004 MY-)|
1. COMPONENT PARTS
- KEY NUMBER LOCATION
Please read this manual and follow its instructions carefully. To emphasize special information, the symbol and the words WARNING, CAUTION and NOTE have special meanings. Pay special attention to the messages highlighted by these signal words.
|Ref No.||Description||Part No.||Q’ty|
|(# 931 – 942)||(00 – B0)|
|6||BUZZER ASSY, WARNING||38500-93J90||2|
WARNING indicates a potential hazard that could result in death or injury.
CAUTION indicates a potential hazard that could result in motor damage.
Indicates special information to make maintenance easier or instructions clearer.
Suzuki recommends thats only your authorized Suzuki outboard motor dealer or a qualified service mechanic perform installation of this kit.
(1) Tools required
• Drill motor
• 70 mm (2-3/4 in) hole saw
• 3.5 mm (9/64 in) drill bit
• Phillips (+) screw driver
(2) Using hole saw and drill bit, drill holes through the dash panel at the locations (×) shown.
(3) Connect the leads, matching their color, as shown in the following wiring diagram.
(4) Attach the panel to the dashboard.
The boats operator should always tie the stop switch cord around their wrist or attach the cord clip to their clothing.
• When selecting the switch panel position on the dashboard, ensure the location is convenient for the operator and provides freedom of operator movement with the stop switch cord clip attached.
• Avoid locating the panel where water or spray is likely to splash the panel.
• It is recommended that the switch panel be installed at an angle of 10° or more for proper drainage.
• For complete safety, always disconnect the battery when removing or installing electrical equipment.
To disconnect the battery cable, first disconnect the negative (-) terminal and then the positive (+) terminal. When reconnecting, turn the main switch off, connect the positive (+) terminal and then the negative (-) terminal.