OUTBOARD GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES LIMITED WARRANTY
Any new OEM outboard part, accessory, instrument, or gauge purchased by a consumer from www.crowleymarine.com for pleasure use in the United States, will be warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Electrical components will be warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- Improper installation, or use in an application other than that for which the outboard part, accessory,instrument, or gauge was designed/intended;
- Abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse;
- Racing use;
- Lack of proper maintenance or off season storage;
- Incompatible fuels, lubricants or filtration;
- Accident or collision damage or contact with foreign objects;
- Modification to original parts;
- Water submersion and/or ingestion;
- Normal deterioration;
- Growth of marine organisms on component surfaces;
- Non-compliance with any applicable owner’s manual, service manual and/or instructional booklet.
- Cost of labor for replacement of a defective outboard part, accessory, instrument, or gauge;
- Expenses for towing, slip fees, loss of income, and/or haulout, or any other expense related to the failure of the warranted part, accessory, instrument, or gauge;
- Replacement of parts, accessories, instruments, or gauges for routine maintenance or normal wear and/or tear;
- Parts, accessories, instruments or gauges covered by other manufacturer’s warranty provisions