- Crowley Marine will pay the freight on a core that is shipped from anywhere in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- A Return Freight Voucher will be included with every product that requires a core deposit.
- Simply place core in the original box and place the voucher on your package.
- Call the toll-free telephone number on the voucher for prompt pickup.
- Please be sure a copy of your invoice is included with each core return.
- The core deposit refund will be mailed to the address appearing on the invoice, unless we are notified otherwise.
Determining Core Value
- Each core received by Crowley Marine is evaluated to assess its value as a core.
- The condition and usability of the parts determines the value of the core.
- The core returned must match the product purchased.
- If one or more key components are determined to be usable, the core deposit will be adjusted to reflect the changes in value.
Core Example: Gear Housing Assembly
- A Gear Housing Assembly Core consists of three key components in the evaluation of core value.
- The three key components are: the housing, vertical drive shaft, and the horizontal propeller shaft.
- A defective free housing represents 50% of the core value.
- A good driveshaft represents 25% of the core value.
- A good propeller shaft represents 25% of the core value.
- If each component is judged to be reusable then the full core credit amount would apply.