We stock new and fully remanufactured powerheads for numerous outboard parts companies, including Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Mariner, Chrysler and Force.
- All new wear parts, tight tolerances and run-tested reliability.
- A critical visual and Magna-flux inspection of internal and bearing surfaces.
- Replacement of marine parts including blocks, crankshafts and rods not meeting OEM standards and tolerances.
- Brand new pistons, bearings, gaskets, etc. every time.
- Full 12 month warranty through Crowley Marine.
- A prepaid core return shipping label (when there is a core charge)
Remanufactured stern drives are built to strict OEM specifications, include brand new parts every time and perform like new. In addition, new units are an updated design built to exceed current OEM dependability and wear characteristics. Ready to order? Feel free to compare us to the competition. Have a question? contact us anytime. Whatever your powerhead needs may be, we have the exact part in stock and ready for delivery.
- Force Powerheads Remanufactured powerheads for Force 70 to 150 horsepower, from 1983 to 1999.
- Johnson/Evinrude Powerheads New and Remanufactured powerheads for Johnson and Evinrude 40 to 250 horsepower, from 1978 to 2006.
- Mercury/Mariner Powerheads New and Remanufactured Powerheads for Mercury and Mariner 40 to 250 horsepower, from 1987 to 2012.
- Yamaha Powerheads New and Remanufactured powerheads for Yamaha 75 to 300 horsepower, from 1984 to 2008.